Friday, August 21, 2009

Counting Down: Days 3, 2, 1

The days are flying by. It seems there just isn't enough time to accomplish everything we wanted to. How do you plan for the unexpected? You don't - you just have to stay flexible!
We have last minute documents that were sent off for apostilling and we pray they arrive back here in time for us to take them with us. We had a few work issues to settle, bills to pay, arrangements for the house while we are gone, arrangements for the cats while we are gone, stop mail, broken toilet to take care of, .... well, you get the picture. There is so much we wanted to do before we left but we are not going to get to everything. We have tried to be organized but have fallen a bit short. Oh well!
I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how orderly you are and how firm your faith in Christ is. Collossians 2:5
Well, I may not be the most orderly person, but I am definitely firm in my faith.
Thanks for following our countdown,
Elizabeth



Visit My Website

No comments: