Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Countdown Begins: Day 10

Here we go - 10 days until we travel. I have decided to do a countdown and share what we are doing the last 10 days before we leave.

Today, I went back to my doctor to pick up my lab results and medical form. As much as I hated the thought of more lab work and physical exams, our family physician and her staff are wonderful and have made the process a lot less stressful than our previous physician. They are all very excited with us about our adoption. They even put a photo of us and our little Angel on the bulletin board in their office. I have to admit it was a good feeling picking up the paperwork and checking off one more item on my To-Do List.

We still need to finish painting our Angel's room but my back is not cooperating after my fall. So, I have been working more on finalizing my schoolwork so I don't have to worry too much while I am on leave. Two wonderful colleagues are going to cover for me but I want to make sure they are all set and don't have to do much prep work.

I think I will be up to painting tomorrow evening or Friday evening. Our goal is to have her room finished Saturday and we should be on schedule even with my little fall. We will post photos of her room once completed. It is really looking good despite our worries with the colors she picked out.

PRAISING GOD TODAY FOR: An anonymous donation of $100.00 received today.

Thanks for stopping by,
Elizabeth

isit My Website

No comments: