Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And the saga continues...........

Honestly, we have a black cloud over our heads! Just when everything was falling into place, something else happens to slow the process down. I just don't get it! I have been praying to God that I need to be hit on the head - I guess He's hitting and I'm just not feeling it??????? Not really sure what the message is here.

Remember our Sunny Saturday? All documents got to where they were supposed to be by Monday morning. We have FEDEX to thank for that! We were very thankful and praising God for the good news.

Well, you'll never guess what happened at the State. Our courier took our documents to be apostilled and was informed that the office ran out of certificate paper! WHAT, ARE YOU KIDDING? No, no joke, they were out of paper.


How does something like this happen? Who forgot to order the paper? How can this be?


I found this so incredible, I just started laughing. When I told Don, he started laughing too. What else could we do? Cry, get angry - what would that accomplish. So, needless to say, our documents did not get to our family coordinator today. I haven't heard from the courier if the certificate paper arrived or not. I am going to check in with her right after I post this.

Just ridiculous!

Thanks for following our adventure - never a dull moment.
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Heather Brandt said...

I'm sorry that things have been rotten in your paperchase lately! I'm praying that God will deliver the papers you need quickly to Russia and that you will hear of your court date soon.

Remember to change the end date to your book show on your web sites.

God bless,

heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com