Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day


I just love Thanksgiving. As long as I can remember, Thanksgiving has been my favorite holiday. Even as a child, I loved this day. I have many fond memories.
Our day usually starts with a cup of special coffee. Sometimes a flavored coffee and sometimes regular coffee with flavored cream. Regardless, it is special coffee to me.
Next, we turn on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and I start cooking. Soon the aroma of Thanksgiving dinner fills the air. Mmm Mmm, I just love it. I use my grandmothers stuffing recipe and I know that is what makes it so aromatic!

Our families do not live close so Thanksgiving Day is usually quiet. This year, we invited friends over and it was nice to share.

We are thankful for so many things but most of all being registered in Russia and waiting on a referral for our precious angel. We are expecting a call any day now.
After so long, we are definitely ready to grow our family.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Elizabeth
Just hanging out in the waiting room!

No comments: