Monday, April 20, 2009

Did I Mention We Were Fundraising?

I was looking at the calendar today and realized we could be leaving for Russia in about 6 weeks. We are not even half way to where we need to be with our fundraising. I started looking for more ideas for fundraising. Don is picking up extra work but my schedule is such that extra work outside the home is unrealistic.

Here are additional fundraisers we are embarking on:
  • Recycling ink cartridges
  • Selling online coupons
  • Scrapbooking open house - decided not to have so much inventory

I even set up another website for some of our fundraising activities. It is still under construction but you can check it out at http://ejmurray.webs.com/ I am hoping to have it up by this weekend.

For those following our journey to get our Angel, you will note that our fundraising thermometer is starting to creep up! We just need it to jump up!

But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. 2 Chronicles 15:7.

Faithfully,
Elizabeth


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração