Thursday, July 03, 2008

Celebrating Memories

I have made several references to scrapbooking in my blog (see Publish or Perish, I'd Rather be Scrapbooking and Financial Woes - Being Faithful). In fact, I became a Creative Memories Consultant a little over a year ago. I have had challenges getting my little business off the ground and often questioned that I should continue with it. I really enjoy scrapbooking and making digital storybooks. However, I really do not sell much of the products. I am sure partly due to the economy. I have been praying and asking God to help me know if I should continue trying to make my business work.

You may recall, Don and I started a daily devotion in January (see When God Speaks) On July 1, our morning devotion was titled: Mental Imprints. The devotion was about making and celebrating family memories and traditions. Today, our devotion was similarly titled: Memory Catching and discussed the importance of family memories and having a family historian keep those memories. The scripture included for these two devotions are below:

These days were to be remembered and celebrated throughout every generation. Esther 9:28

A book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the Lord and who esteem His name. Malachi 3:16

I believe God answered my prayers. I believe I am to continue this endeavor and help others celebrate their memories. You can visit my website at www.mycmsite.com/bethmurray You can safely shop on this secure site and have products shipped directly to your home. All purchases will support our adoption.

Celebrating Memories,
Elizabeth

No comments: