Thursday, May 15, 2008

They Inspected my Tony Packos!

When I travel to Ohio, there are a few things I just have to have! I think mostly because they remind me of my childhood. Plus, these items are not easily found in Florida. Here is a list of some of my favorites:


  • Lake Erie Perch (dinner or sandwich as long as it is from Lake Erie)

  • Vernor's Gingerale (now I can get this at my local Publix)

  • Ballreich's Potato Chips (the best chips in the world)

  • Tony Packo's Pickles (they are spicey and yummy)

This visit, I was able to enjoy all of my favorites and decided to bring home a jar of Tony Packo's Pickles for Don. Suspecting the airlines would not allow me to bring the pickles in my carry-on, I put the jar in a ziploc bag and wrapped a t-shirt around the package to keep the jar from breaking. When I arrived home and removed the t-shirt, I was thrilled to see the jar was still intact. Then I saw it - the TSA Notice of Bag Inspection inside the ziploc bag! No kidding! I died laughing.
I wonder what the TSA agent thought when he/she found those pickles! I hope they got a kick out of it and it made their day!


We are planning for our homestudy visit this Saturday and continuing to pray we move through the paperchase in a timely manner.


If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. Matthew 21:22


In Christ,
Elizabeth

No comments: