Monday, March 17, 2008

Everyone's Irish on St. Paddy's Day




Happy St. Patrick's Day. We just enjoyed reuben sandwiches because the restaurant was out of corned beef and cabbage. Whatever works! It was still tastey.

Not much new on the adoption front. We are still working on scraping together the money for the fees for our re-evaluation.

Don is going green! One more endeavor to bring home our little girl.

Currently, he is working on distributing a fuel reformulator. This product saves 12%-20% or more on fuel costs, reduces engine wear, and extends time between oil changes. This stuff really works. Not that I am biased, but he put some in my car and I am getting 3 miles/gallon more and that should increase once I get my past due tune-up and oil change! At first, I was hesitant but he won me over. This product does more than increase your gas mileage, it also reduces harmful emissions 30%-50%. If you are interested in saving the earth, visit this website http://www.fuellegacy.com/donaldmurray and if you would like to try the product, click on the PRODUCT tab and click on BUY PRODUCT. Afterall, are we not called to be stewards of the earth?

For the earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it. Psalm 24:1

In Christ,
Elizabeth

No comments: