Friday, August 04, 2006

Things Are Beginning to Happen

We heard today from our Agency. The Ministry of Education in Russia announced this week that they are beginning to accept paperwork from agencies for reaccreditation. This is VERY good news. Our agency is confident that they will receive their reacreditation in February 2007.

We are very greatful for this movement in Russia. It seems we have been waiting so long to hear anything positive. We are praying that everything moves along without major issues and we will be hearing about our beautiful little girl early in 2007.

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. Psalm 42:11

With restored faith that we will be bringing home our little girl soon,
Elizabeth

No comments: