Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year to all! I pray that 2011 brings everyone good health and prosperity!

It is hard to believe how time passes so quickly! I remember as a young girl, my GaGa (grandmother) telling me to enjoy everyday because as we get older the days fly by. Of course, I did not believe her. Whoa! She was right, it amazes me how fast time flies these days. It seems I have an idea of something to do and then, poof, the time goes by and I don't get to the task.
I am amazed that I have not posted since September 8, 2010. In my mind, I have posted many poignant discussions! If I could just get those thoughts from my mind to the keyboard!!!

My 2011 New Year's Resolution is to blog more!

Here is a photo of our "little angel"! You are correct, she is not so little anymore and I am not sure "angel" is what we should be calling her! Ha! She is a little imp and this photo captures that perfectly!!!
God bless,
Elizabeth

No comments: