Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's Gotta Be Blogger's Block!

I am really having a difficult time blogging these days - not sure why. I guess I just have "Blogger's Block"! I have been blogging for a little over 2 years. During that time, I have had periods where I just couldn't blog. I don't know why it happens. What I can say is that when I feel the urge to blog, there is no stopping me. In fact, when I have the urge to blog the words just flow, I don't even think about it. Right now, I have about 6 unfinished posts. I am hoping I can get them finished by the beginning of December.

We finally bought a used camera in late October so we are taking photos of our Angel like crazy since we feel we missed a good 6 weeks without a camera. We were also able to replace my crashed computer in late October so now I am working on organizing our photos. I tried to upload a slideshow of the few photos we downloaded before we lost our camera but I am not happy with it. I will have to work on it.

Well, I am just blogging to blog right now so I will sign off. Hopefully, the "Spirit" will move me soon and I will start posting more.

God Bless,
Elizabeth
Visit My Website

No comments: