Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Desperate Times Require Desperate Measures!

We have not heard yet how our package is doing as it travels across the world but we are continuing in prayer that it will make it on time.

We continue to fundraise! You are probably tired of reading about it but it is what it is! We are still a bit short - we may have to have medicals in Moscow which will cost about $860 each and require us to spend an extra night in Moscow. Sooooo, we continue to fundraise pray that when it is time to leave we have all the money we need as well as a little bit of a buffer.

I have decided to sell a ring that I have had for about 26 years.
I had it made when I graduated from nursing school. Here are several photos of the ring.
The ring is 14KT yellow gold with royal jade cabochon and diamonds. Twelve prong set baguettes total weight of 0.76ct.
Eight round brilliant cut diamonds total weight .40ct.

I recently had the ring appraised by a well-known and reputable
jeweler in Fort Myers, FL. My ring was appraised at $2,910.00.
I would like to sell it for a reasonable amount and plan to put it on E-bay but thought I would post it here first. If anyone is interested in making an offer on my ring, please email me at murrayadoption@yahoo.com

We have several other fundraisers coming up as well as our online fundraiser store. You can visit it at http://www.heartforadoption.net/ We will be updating our webstore with new items frequently so please check back often.

Thanks for following our journey,
Elizabeth


No comments: